Switzerland

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gio

Hi There

Anybody out there in the forum from Switzerland :?:
I'm new to this forum and looking for Swiss PHEV-Owners as I got a couple of questions :roll: .
I come from Zürich and I'm looking into buying a PHEV soon.

Cheers Gio

Hi Gio
I have my PHEV sind end of June enjoying my urban trips around Baden/Lenzburg....that's the area where I live.
Are your questions Swiss specific ?!

Hi Schlumbel

Well, more or less :?
First of all, did you purchase yours new and if yes, did you get a discount :?:
How is it with the warranty, I couldn't figure it out, is it 3 or 5 years and does it include the battery :?:
Are the services included in the first couple of years/kilometers :?:
As the car-configurator on Swiss MM homepage doesn’t work for the PHEV, what are the options that can be ordered :?:
Are 20" rims allowed in Switzerland on an Outlander :?:
Did you run into any problems :eek:

Thanks Gio :)

Hi

Yes, I'm in Switzerland (Vaud and Valais mostly) and have my PHEV on order.
Can't answer your questions though, except I did get a bit of a discount

Cheers

Tony

I doubt that 20"wheels with the needed low tyres would result in anything resembling a comfortable ride.
There is nothing wrong with the present 18"ones.
The car gets its cornering stability from the weight of the batteries under the floor.

No, there is nothing wrong with 18" wheels ;)
I just have a set of 20" lying around, that's why I asked.
That way I could have 4 summer and 4 winter wheels :idea:

Hi Gio
I received my PHEV new in June, financed through a company leasing program. This came with some Fleet discount, add eco bonus, includes 3-years service-package.
Warranty is also 3 years w/o exceptions (I read somewhere that there is an option to add 2 years), corrosion 12 years.

There is a small accessory catalogue provided by the dealer for the few options, but basically it is just the choice between "intense" and "navigator".

And I had no problems so far.....it runs as expected. Perfect for my profile.

Back