Bought one

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glennbtw

Many thanks for the responses. They helped me with my decision this weekend and I came home with a Rally Red SEL.

Tried the Honda Clarity first and wasn't sure the seats would work for me on a long trip. Chevy Volt was next, comfortable and I liked it better than Honda. But seemed a little short on features for the money.

Last was the Outlander. I liked the looks, nice interior, and felt seats were comfortable. Seemed like a great value for the money. Got on and off the freeway couple times and was pleased with ability to merge into fast moving traffic. I was sold.

Congratulations on your purchase, Glenn. You bought the twin to mine, Rally Red SEL. I felt that the extras available on the GT model were not worth the extra cost, and found the SEL to be very well equipped. The other 2 you tried are not all wheel drive or 4 wheel drive, and have far less cargo capacity. I think you'll be very happy with your choice.

glennbtw said:
Many thanks for the responses. They helped me with my decision this weekend and I came home with a Rally Red SEL.

Tried the Honda Clarity first and wasn't sure the seats would work for me on a long trip. Chevy Volt was next, comfortable and I liked it better than Honda. But seemed a little short on features for the money.

Last was the Outlander. I liked the looks, nice interior, and felt seats were comfortable. Seemed like a great value for the money. Got on and off the freeway couple times and was pleased with ability to merge into fast moving traffic. I was sold.
Cool! Congrats. I need to schedule a test drive- I think I will try Saturday.

I finally got one! Purchased on Saturday, 9/21. So far liking it, but i have a long commute, so I have to charge it twice daily :!: . Luckily I have access to free chargers at work. Mine is Ruby Black Pearl. I am trying to figure everything out...like Android Auto, but so far, so good.

Back