Anyone purchase MY2019 SEL PHEV? If so, can you please help

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodman411

I'm shopping around for a good deal on a MY2019 PHEV SEL. I'm in NY which relatively has higher vehicle prices for some reason than other states (not specific to Mitsubishi), so I'm willing to buy a one-way ticket wherever and drive it back if it means lower prices. If you have purchased a MY2019 SEL PHEV, do you mind letting me know:

- a) the retail (or MSRP) of your particular vehicle (SEL's come with different accessories installed, which affect final price). This can be found on the window sticker if you still have it, and should include the destination fee
- b) what you actually paid for the vehicle before TTL (tax, title, license), not including any state or federal rebates (manufacturer rebates should be included). Because TTL varies among states, it will be helpful to get this number before TTL
- c) the name of the dealer if possible and your overall experience with them

Thanks in advance.

Been tracking prices of MY2019 SEL closely for the past months, and Gladstone Mitsubishi in Portland Oregon just lowered their prices on most of their SEL stock, the lowest at $29,999, an over $8,000 discount over retail (MSRP $38,025). These are some of the steepest discounts I've seen in a while, and Gladstone prices are legit - no hidden fees, no federal tax credit embedded, no conditional rebates. Unfortunately for me, they are in the West Coast, so not worth it for me.

In the Midwest, there is White Bear Mitsubishi with the next lowest prices in the country. Their SEL stock is also starting at $29,999, but their MSRP is $37,025, for a $7,000 discount over retail. Not as good as Gladstone, but at least their prices are also legit - no hidden fees or funny business.

Most other dealers can't get close to these prices, and if they do, they have some hidden fees or something else that raises the price. Of course, the above do not include TTL (tax/title/license fees), which vary by state.

Just an FYI for posterity...

Attachments

• MitsubishiOutlander_2019SELSale.png
    732.4 KB · Views: 51
Here is a 2018 GT in South Coast Mitsubishi Costa Mesa (my MMNA insight hint the best price in area).

https://www.southcoastmitsubishi.com/vehicle-details/new-2018-mitsubishi-outlander-phev-gt-costa-mesa-ca-id-28661874

I also need the federal credit for this year, otherwise Uncle Sam will take it...

Tai

Back