Canadian Service Schedule.- Actual Schedule

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridfenfun

Can anyone tell me where to find the actual published service schedule in print, and/or post a copy of it. It is not in my 2019 Outlander PHEV Own3ers Manual. I have a 2019, bought in Sept '19, with about 7500 KM on it and want to know when I need to get service done, and what.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a car with such a schedule. This is back to the sixties. All cars our market today have at least every 15.000 (the PHEV 20.000) I refuse to shell out the money for a service so often. Sorry to sound so European... :roll:

jaapv said:
Personally, I wouldn't buy a car with such a schedule. This is back to the sixties. All cars our market today have at least every 15.000 (the PHEV 20.000) I refuse to shell out the money for a service so often. Sorry to sound so European... :roll:

But you would have to if you were in North America - so a not very helpful comment (sorry to sound so NOT European now :lol: )

Which illustrates the difference in power that big firms have in US against that in the EU - as we in UK may well find to our (post-BREXIT) cost :evil:

Back