Passengers side window not functioning

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirkoos0125

Hi.

I wonder if someone can help me about my Mitsubishi outlander phev 2016 one of the passengers side window its not functioning for opening and closing either from driver control or the door itself.
All other windows is operating
Thanks

Probably a burnt out motor or break in the wiring. These things happen, and aren't that hard to replace generally (though it did take me two hours to do a rear window motor on my old Subaru, but that was because it was raining and I was trying not to get the inside of the car too wet).

jaapv said:
I think your dealer is a better source of help - i.e. repairing it.

Wise advice and my warrant is still valid but what makes me upset is the Mitsubishi dealer the earliest they can have a look is July.

Thanks for the advice

richr said:
Probably a burnt out motor or break in the wiring. These things happen, and aren't that hard to replace generally (though it did take me two hours to do a rear window motor on my old Subaru, but that was because it was raining and I was trying not to get the inside of the car too wet).

Thanks

Hirkoos0125 said:
jaapv said:
I think your dealer is a better source of help - i.e. repairing it.

Wise advice and my warrant is still valid but what makes me upset is the Mitsubishi dealer the earliest they can have a look is July.

Thanks for the advice
That seems a bit silly.

Back