Colour code for "silver trim"

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanUK2016

Hi,
I'm struggling trying to find a colour code for the silver(ish) plastic rear bumper lower cover - AKA diffuser, AKA trim. On my 2016 UK model. (I believe it's part number 6415A061 for what it's worth.)

On of those things I though 5 minutes googling would quickly unearth as they must scratch easily - I know mine did!.

All input gratefully received,
Many thanks,
Alan

You might be able to find it here http://mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/outlander_iii/online/Service_Manual_2013/2019_phev/index_M4.htm

If the colour code can't be found there, I'd advise you to consult your dealer.

It's possible this is only a (pre-painted) replacement part, if so you could have a local paint workshop take a look at it. Usually they are well equipped to find out the colour. I'd advise you to check the price of the replacement part before you have it repainted though.

When I needed a replacement I found that they only came pre painted in silver. In the past I have got one film wrapped in a matt silver which was a fairly good match to the original and cheaper than painting at the time. If needed it can be unclipped from behind the bumper to make it easier to wrap.

Back