GPS Navigation

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The car does come with a user manual... :roll: I don't think that there is a model without navigation.

North American cars do NOT have built in nav. They do have a GPS which you can access from the screen, but I have no idea what the use for it is apart from setting the time?

EDIT: North American Mitsubishi PHEVs do NOT have....

Later models with GPS but no built-in Sat Nav are probably Road Pricing "ready" - although in paranoid US it is because Big Brother is already watching you :twisted:

I have a 2016 model from nether. The mode is IN style but the think I don't understand is why I do not have any hibrid /electric setting /info on my entertainment screen The car doesn't have navigation but it's missing all the setting for the electric part like the kwh consumption and all that stuff. Like the screen is from a gasoline car. All the reviews on other cars I saw had those setting. I also miss the setting to dezactivate the folding mirrors. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Back