Backlights for window lock, folding mirrors and it or adjustment knob and locks

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turabi

:) I have a 2019 PHEV where I can’t find these above buttons at night due to them not being illuminated ? Is my bulb fused or does it not come with backlit illumination function? Please advise.
My PHEV is the exceed safety with bells and whistles an ex demo from Arnold Clarke.
Second question on charging it only charges to maximum of 20/21 miles And after driving 100/200 yards it drips by a 1-2 miles. Took to dealership and they said it depend upon what other functions are using electricity like heated seats or radio . Am I not supposed to use these functions when in electric mode ?
Finally when I am driving on flat or slopes going down which is better to use normal / ECO or B1/ B2/B3/B4 or B5.? Please advise as dealership has no one in Mitsubishi as they told me now after selling the car that Mitsubishi is pulling out of U.K. in next 18 months hence no staff to answer my queries and car would be serviced by Volvo now who are least interested in any Mitsubishi issue to say the least !!
Please help.

Hi there, these questions have been asked before.

1. No there is no back light behind those buttons.

2. Range is dependent on the outside temperature and the way the car has been driven, it will take a while to accurately predict your range.

3. Using the different regenerative braking modes is entirely up to you.

I prefer to recharge the battery going down hill by choosing the 'B' level that keeps my car at the speed limit, others prefer to wear out their brake pads, it's entirely up to you.

Happy Phevving!

I think under EU law manufacturers have to provide ongoing service for their cars for 10 years - oh hang on! won't apply after 1st Jan. Don't blame me I voted Remain :lol:

AndyInOz said:
3. Using the different regenerative braking modes is entirely up to you.

I prefer to recharge the battery going down hill by choosing the 'B' level that keeps my car at the speed limit, others prefer to wear out their brake pads, it's entirely up to you.
The PHEV will generate regen whenever you press the brake pedal, regardless of what 'B' setting you have chosen. You can see it happening on the power meter on the dash, or when you select 'PSideP' on the central display. So no need to worry about brake wear :roll:

Have a look at Richi's FAQs for loads of info about how the PHEV works and why you might choose to use the various settings: https://www.richi.uk/p/mitsubishi-outlander-phev-faq.html

Hi Turabi

I think your garage are being a bit economic with the truth have a read of these links for the accurate pitcure.

https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/manufacturer-news/2020/07/28/mitsubishi-to-exit-uk-market

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/352852/ssangyong-gb-talks-take-over-mitsubishis-uk-operations

Back