PHEV 2018 - AA stops radio

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dg2642

Hi. Brand new to this!
When the radio is playing fine and I connect my Android(Samsung S10 plus) via centre console USB (usb C) Android Auto cuts off the radio completely after approximately 1 minute and the Navigation screen pops up even though I haven't touched anything. Once the Satnav screen shows and I return to the radio interface to restart the show I was listening to again, after a minute, it does the same thing again. I took car for service to Mitsibushi and they suggested I changed my USB C data cable so I went to Samsung direct and bought the original (1.2m length) but it hasn't altered a thing.
Is this a known fault?
Much obliged to anyone who could offer assistance.🤔

Similar issue on a US MY 2020. If AA is plugged in, you can't select the radio from the "Multimedia" button; it just takes you to the AA screen. I guess Google thinks that the radio is obsolete...

Another weird one: if I've been listening to baseball on the MLB At Bat app recently, AA defaults to baseball audio, even if the game I've been listening too is over and I've switched to music or a podcast. Very curious.

Back