Warranty

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loyd

It just makes sense. Our vehicles are different from any other on the road, so why shouldn't our warranties be a cut above as well? At Mitsubishi, we're so confident in the quality, reliability and durability of the Outlander that we back it with one of the best Powertrain Limited Warranties in the business: 10 years or 100,000 miles. It's just one in a number of extensive warranties that come with Outlander, including a 5-year/60,000-mile fully transferable New Vehicle Limited Warranty, a 7-year/100,000-mile Anti-Corrosion/Perforation Limited Warranty and 5 years/unlimited miles of Roadside Assistance. They're all designed to give drivers the security of knowing that their Outlander is engineered for the long term and backed by a limited warranty designed to keep it on the road long into the future.
Read more in Outlander PHEV forum.

10 years? That is a really long period for warranty. I think it proves that they have real faith in Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Cant wait to see how it actually does.

Although a 10 year / 100,000 mile warranty is great, I think the mileage would run out before the time period. Using an average of 12,500 miles per year, you're looking at 8 years when the warranty would be over on the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.

Every time I’m gonna buy a car I look at warranty policy. Frankly speaking I was astonished by the terms of Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV warranty. The condition of 10 years or 100,000 miles is pretty reasonable.

Back