Looking to Buy Outlander

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Technohedge

Hi all,

Im new to the world of Mitsubishis!

Im looking to buy an Outlander 3 litre V6 in New zealand (they are all japanese imports. Around a 2008 model or younger.

There are vehicles with a range of mileages available, however should I go for a vehicle with less mileage or one that has a bit more on the clock? Are there any specific known issues that appear at certain mileages for example that I may put myself at risk of developing by buying a vehicle that is less 'worn in'?

I have read that they are pretty good overall but if any of you have advice for a new buyer it would be useful!

Thanks

Dave

Technohedge said:
Hi all,

Im new to the world of Mitsubishis!

Im looking to buy an Outlander 3 litre V6 in New zealand (they are all japanese imports. Around a 2008 model or younger.

There are vehicles with a range of mileages available, however should I go for a vehicle with less mileage or one that has a bit more on the clock? Are there any specific known issues that appear at certain mileages for example that I may put myself at risk of developing by buying a vehicle that is less 'worn in'?

I have read that they are pretty good overall but if any of you have advice for a new buyer it would be useful!

Thanks

Dave
My advice would be not to buy a car like that at all. Look for a plug-in hybrid or a full-electrical vehicle.

Back