YY66RSU Orient Red GX3h+

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2238

To anyone looking to buy, my lease car goes back to Black Horse Finance at the end of this month. Keep an eye out for it. 22K miles, always driven respectfully.

I'll then sail into the sunset, thanks to this forum for so much useful info over the last 3 years.

bbb

I'm not selling it, it's going back to Lex Autolease who will no doubt sell it through their usual channels.

It had cost me £250 pcm for the first 2 years, which fell to £230 last year. For some crazy reason, it's shot up to £280 this year - a year when nobody has any real idea if they'll be driving much at all!

Well I didn't think in first place you have to give it back: https://www.blackhorse.co.uk/contact/coronavirus-support
Secondly in EU is common if you can pay your Leasing.
You need find someone to who will continue and gives you some money what you already invested.
If its credit, it's similar but the one who buys your car need refinance your credit ...
I'm not dealer I'm not finances expert but because of corona give up such car I would really fight to find at least chance to keep it.
Good luck.

Back