jaapv

Re: So I went to see this outlander today…

Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:20 pm

Well, mine seven years old with 150.000 km on the clock, and wear is pretty limited. The leather holds up far better than the Conolly in the Jaguar I drove before, and the paint is only marked by my own scratches.
Instyle 2019
Titanium Grey
Before:
Instyle+ 2013

DFW

Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:47 am

I was quite surprised that I was able to buy our 4HS from my local(ish) Mitsi dealer cheaper than an equivalent (in fact ours was the facelift so better really) one from Motorpoint car supermarket and got an exceptional price for my Shogun SG4 too. I find buying from the dealer makes them more likely to be accommodating with aftersales too. Outlander PHEV prices do seem to be at a bit of a premium at the moment.

Moonlander

Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:36 pm

DFW wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:47 am
I was quite surprised that I was able to buy our 4HS from my local(ish) Mitsi dealer cheaper than an equivalent (in fact ours was the facelift so better really) one from Motorpoint car supermarket and got an exceptional price for my Shogun SG4 too. I find buying from the dealer makes them more likely to be accommodating with aftersales too. Outlander PHEV prices do seem to be at a bit of a premium at the moment.
You’re right the phev models do seem to be popular at the moment. I saw an ad for low miler 2016 5hs, the Mitsu’ dealer wanted 18.5k - A bit high?

I’m picking my 4hs next week, the Mitsu’ dealer was very accommodating: new key, paint touch up, a few other things things included.
2016 5HS

Return to “Buying the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV”