2020 Outlander PHEV Review by Matt Brand Cars

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattBrandCars

Hey everyone, my name is Matt and I run the car review YouTube Channel Matt Brand Cars.

I recently spent the week with the 2020 Outlander PHEV and I thought you guys' as owners/enthusiasts would appreciate it the most!

I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have about it :)

Link for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emnIrz9A2l8

Cheers!
- Matt

Hey Matt, I have watched your many videos and I am one of your subscribers too. Its nice to see you here.

Nice review, thanks. As to the handling, from the beginning Mitsubishi has skimped on the tyres. Fit proper A-brand ones and it transforms the car. At the moment my (old model) car runs on Michelin Cross-climates and I am quite pleased.

It's good to see a review from someone who has put in the effort to understand how the car works. I'm on my second and it suits our (retired) lifestyle perfectly - all local travel on electric, no range anxiety for long trips.

Nice review, thanks. As to the handling, from the beginning Mitsubishi has skimped on the tyres. Fit proper A-brand ones and it transforms the car. At the moment my (old model) car runs on Michelin Cross-climates and I am quite pleased.
Agreed. We've just started using Toyo Observe GSI-6 studless winter tires and now our 2021 PHEV is better on the ice than my friend's brand new 2023 Subaru Outback. We actually put a towel over our bumper and pushed him up the hill. Serious bragging rights, now. 😏

Next year we'll get new rims and new all-season tires for the rest of the year. Any suggestions on tires for the rest of the year?

Back