The showoff thread - post your Outlander here!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaapv

To start off:

IMG_20140718_0179.jpg

paa451843 said:
The alloys with black center are the same as standard on the upgraded petrol/diesel version.

None of ours have the alloy centres here in Australia, just the painted black ones, and to be honest I think it destroys the look of the whole car, but then again I'm not a fan of black wheels altogether, so that may have something to do with it too...

thegurio said:
paa451843 said:
The alloys with black center are the same as standard on the upgraded petrol/diesel version.

None of ours have the alloy centres here in Australia, just the painted black ones, and to be honest I think it destroys the look of the whole car, but then again I'm not a fan of black wheels altogether, so that may have something to do with it too...
c34lcyt51

My first try at posting an image.

2nd try - I will just post a link
http://postimg.org/image/c34lcyt51/

http://postimg.org/image/c34lcyt51/

Just looked at Goldie's pics, it's surprising how many differences there are to the UK spec!

I actually really like the Aussie wheels with the black centres - it's a shame we're so far apart as I'd happily swap :lol:

I also prefer the black and chrome treatment around the foglights/Drl's. Much nicer than the ugly dull grey ones we get.

I like the black cills and wheel arch trims too - reminiscent of the early Discovery-3, but I'm not sure whether I prefer them to UK painted style.

There's so many variations between international versions, I'm starting to wonder if there's scope for some sort of mutual co-operation for those of us who want to access options that are retrofit-able and not available in our own markets?

maddogsetc said:
Just looked at Goldie's pics, it's surprising how many differences there are to the UK spec!

I actually really like the Aussie wheels with the black centres - it's a shame we're so far apart as I'd happily swap :lol:

Careful - I'll take you up on that offer! I hate the black centres, I think yours look much better..

maddogsetc said:
There's so many variations between international versions, I'm starting to wonder if there's scope for some sort of mutual co-operation for those of us who want to access options that are retrofit-able and not available in our own markets?

Sounds good to me - how about we start with the folding mirrors, then we'll move on to the others lol

Sounds good to me - how about we start with the folding mirrors, then we'll move on to the others lol
In all seriousness, do you not get power mirrors at all? If yes I'd have thought it's more a software matter than hardware. If you just need a source of powered mirrors I'd be happy to try and get a GBP price for you.

In exchange I'd be very interested in getting a set of those black and chrome fog-light cowls... :mrgreen:

hi, with regard to alloys with the black centres, I asked the salesman and he said he would 'unofficially' swop them with the wheels from the Diesel version (here in the UK the Diesel can be got with the black centres, the PHEV are officially all-silver) when mine comes in...cant wait!

byrnehj said:
hi, with regard to alloys with the black centres, I asked the salesman and he said he would 'unofficially' swop them with the wheels from the Diesel version (here in the UK the Diesel can be got with the black centres, the PHEV are officially all-silver) when mine comes in...cant wait!

Shy bairns get nowt....well done fella

Back