Pictures of Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kent

There was no picture of Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in the Outlander PHEV forum. So I thought of sharing some.

hhyes_zpsdddb3928.jpg

index_zps3a815758.jpg

Hey I found another photo of Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. I think it is simulated but looks gorgeous.

images-6_zps1918dfde.jpg

These pics are NOT of the PHEV, but just so you know they're coming, I snapped these shots of a 2014 Outlander GT at Mitsubishi Motors North America headquarters in Cypress, CA last weekend. I beileve that the non-PHEV version is due to be released in the US in the summer, with the PHEV version due in January 2014.

IMG_2198.JPG

Front view of 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT (non-PHEV version). The vehicle on the left is a Mitsibishi i, on the right is a 2013 Outlander GT. Size-wise, the new Outlander looks very similar to the 2013 model, with a roofline perhaps an inch or two lower.

IMG_2196.JPG

Back view of 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT (non-PHEV version)

Well, The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV has a very well shaped design, but the picture is very little, could you guys upload bigger than these?
With the variety of colors. Thanks.

Back