Delayed Delivery

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickers7893

Ordered a MY19 Juro PHEV 3 months ago to replace my MY16 GX3+
Delivery scheduled for 12/2/2019
Just checked with Dealer to be told delivery will not be before mid March!! This will be 4 months after original order.
No explanation given, just "It is out of our control"
If anyone has a PHEV on order suggest they check with supplier, they may get a surprise.
To say that I am hacked off is an understatement. :evil:

Big John

Are you in UK? I bought from Leeds on 17th Dec. I did lots of research before. Loads of MY in stock . Mine was in stock , 2 days to prepare and got . In stock at Barnsley Bradford as well.
I cannot comment on Juro.I was looking for 4H. Can you cancel?
Look at t&c

I too ordered a MY19 Juro at the end of December I was told 3 to 4 months for delivery

The dealer showed me on the computer that they could reserves stock that was in transit on a boat on its way over but they had none in the colour I wanted (Black) so I had to do a factory order

I spoke with him a few days ago and he said it looked like it might be here middle of March so ours may well be on the same boat

interesting they all say we'll order on the boat. They said that to me in 2016. and not one only a few of them

Thanks for the info Guys.
My problem is that current vehicle is on 3 year contract hire which is due to expire on Sunday and new vehicle was ordered through same contract hire company (Motability)
Now trying to negotiate extension of lease until end of March and Warranty and Servicing matters with Dealer.
Have tried Mitsu chat site but could not make head nor tale of that.
Watch this space. :?:

vickers7893 said:
Thanks for the info Guys.
My problem is that current vehicle is on 3 year contract hire which is due to expire on Sunday and new vehicle was ordered through same contract hire company (Motability)
Now trying to negotiate extension of lease until end of March and Warranty and Servicing matters with Dealer.
Have tried Mitsu chat site but could not make head nor tale of that.
Watch this space. :?:

Mine too is on Motability, I just got in before the price hike
I ordered between Christmas and New Year and I struggled to find a dealer that wanted to take the order
my two nearest dealers were not interested so I had to go to Chesterfield from Burton on Trent.

Are you getting a charger fitted? I can't decide if it's worth it or whether I should just use a plug
Got a pip reassessment in a years time so it might have to go back

Hi Bo33
Because Motability screws the Dealer's margins many of them are loath to take an order for the PHEV because the 2500k grant was scrubbed in November.
The base deposit on a Juro PHEV has now upped from 1990k to 3750k by Motability. They are not going to get many orders on the Scheme now.
Because I have been on the DWP higher disability allowance indefinately for the past 15 years, due to an industrial injury, I understand your situation.
The Government were offering free Polar box installation some 4 years ago so I applied for one to be fitted near our fuse box on the outside wall of our driveway. I use it a lot in preference to my 13amp plug in our garage.
I believe Western Power have also offered a "free" deal if you go "smart" with an external box.
Check the Green website for further info.

Big John

Chased Dealer again yesterday. They replied that next shipment of Mitsu vehicles is due into UK on 10th March.
Any of you guys know which port they use in the UK and what is the anticipated average delivery time between off loading and arrival at Dealership?

Big John

GX3+
MY16
Orient Red

Hi John
I spoke to my dealer on Friday and was told end of March to middle of April
But I don't think he really checked as he told me on the spot so it's not like he had time to look on the computer or call and ask someone.
I am now hoping it's with yours on the boat :D

Hi BO33
You are quite right. Your dealer has to access your order details and then get into the Mitsu Tracker Site.
Like you I am not too impressed by the service I have received.
Fortunately I got the Leasing and Insurance Co to extend my contract until the end of March. I also insisted that the third service was carried out on the grounds of safety.

Big John
GX3+
MY16
Orient Red

Hi Bo33
Hoegh Autoliner just arrived in Portbury Docks, Bristol today.
Lets hope our PHEV'S are on it. I understand that they have to go through the Mitsubishi Workshop down there before delivery to Dealer.
This is for pre delivery inspection and factory ordered add-ons, eg. towbar, to be fitted.
Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Big John

GX3+
MY16
Orient Red
Named "Sparky"

Hopefully
Juro PHEV
MY19
White
Named "Sparky Too" !!

Afternoon John
Thanks for the info it's more than my dealer has managed.
I think I would be treated much better if i were handing 37K over to him.
I asked for a price to have the Bonnet Emblem and Rear Bumper Protection fitted but he told me to talk to parts to buy them and service to get them fitted, I wonder if retail customers have to do that or if the sales guy sorts that out.
I really hope it's on that boat but I don't see how it can't be as how many boat come over a month?
Have you had a delivery date yet?

Bo

Hi Bo33
I do not expect to get any info from my dealer yet until Mitsu's computer systems get updated.
Your Dealer has given you a load of BULL.
I ordered a bonnet emblem and mat & flap pack as part of my original order. All these are listed together with fitted prices on the Mitsu website. Some, eg towbars, have to be fitted before any other.
Will list any other info when I get it.

Big John

GX3+

MY16
Orient Red

Evening John
I spoke to my dealer today and my car will be arriving in the UK on the 24th of April so I should have it by the end of April.
Its as I thought it would be when I ordered
the online order forms were saying 16 weeks so I am not surprised but its a shame I have to wait another 5 weeks :(

oh well looks like I will have to put up with the Qashqai for a bit longer

have you had any news on yours?

Bo

Hi bo33
Nothing from the Dealer but had notice from the towbar fitter that they had just had the car delivered and should complete fitting tomorrow. Car then goes over to Des Gosling at Melbourne for the electric hoist to be installed.
Should have it by the end of next week.

Big John

Prospective Owner
Juro PHEV
White
MY19
Named "Sparky Too"

Hi bo33.Took delivery yesterday after a five month wait :D . I understand it can take up to three weeks for vehicle to arrive at you dealer from Portbury Docks
My dealer states that they are now quoting September delivery on any new orders.
First impressions of new Juro PHEV are a 10% increase on ev range, smoother ride, not keen on rear camera over rear senses,still supplying charging cable with very short lead from 13amp plug ( see previous posts as many have failed). New Outlander due in 2022.

Big John
Juro PHEV
MY19
White
Tow bar, Flap/Matt pack, Bonnet Emblem, Electric Boot Hoist, Extended Seat Runners.
Named "Sparky Too"

vickers7893 said:
Hi bo33.Took delivery yesterday after a five month wait :D . I understand it can take up to three weeks for vehicle to arrive at you dealer from Portbury Docks
My dealer states that they are now quoting September delivery on any new orders.
First impressions of new Juro PHEV are a 10% increase on ev range, smoother ride, not keen on rear camera over rear senses,still supplying charging cable with very short lead from 13amp plug ( see previous posts as many have failed). New Outlander due in 2022.

Big John
Juro PHEV
MY19
White
Tow bar, Flap/Matt pack, Bonnet Emblem, Electric Boot Hoist, Extended Seat Runners.
Named "Sparky Too"

Your right about the Mitsubshi moblity dealers, Brindley in Cannock salesman less than useless, the Mitsubshi dealer in Stoke well on the ball.

Regarding the electric boot hoist is that for your moblity scooter?

Hi OSCARMAX.
Yes had my 150kg Autochair hoist transferred from my previous PHEV. Transferred free under the Motability Charity Scheme. My scooter is a Daytona XLR. The only problem was that the engineer did not appreciate that you needed to gain access to the rear compartment to retrieve the charging unit. Bit more cutting out of the boot pan did the job.
Delighted to receive "Good Condition Bonus"of £500 cheque today for my previous PHEV. I believe that good s/h Outlander PHEVs are in demand.
Still trying to figure out the new electronic gizmos on the Juro. My wife says that I now need a Pilot's Licence!! :oops:
Bi/b]

Big John

Back