Phev 2015 gx3h

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stef63

Just got my new phev friday, really pleased with it so far, but question is does this spec have bluetooth and wifi, been trying to pair my phone but the controls on the steering wheel dont work, when pressing the speach button nothing happens and no SSID is seen when scanning.

everthing else works ok, radio works and when you press media you can select BT but no way of paring as speach button inop.

any help would be great before i start taking stereo out as i though might not be connected for some reason.

IIRC the app is from GX3h+ upwards, so you wouldn't have it. When you search for a WiFi hotspot, does the car show?

And what about when you search for Bluetooth?

The BT module is separate and is located under the stereo. Assuming you can pair okay, perhaps the steering wheel control interface is loose? For info, I replaced mine with a Pioneer so have full Android mirroring. It's amazing.

Hi thanks for the reply, will take the stereo out and have a look incase its not been connected or loose as long as i know it should havre it before i start taking things to bits.

wish me luck lol

Right removed stereo had a look there is 3 sockets and ariel socket on back of stereo only 2 sockets used the one that is not used is the smallest and is on the left of the stereo, could not see any plug for it. there is a bluetooth module in and plugged in. there is also 3 plugs taped to loom which i think would be for the touch screen display.
Unplugged bluetooth module and plugged back in but still no bluetooth, unless bluetooth module faulty.

Bluetooth module in car below stereo but does not look its connected to stereo, there 2 cable coming from bt module but none going to stereo, the one that goes to stereo is going down into the dash will have another look later and its just not been connected.

Will keep you updated.

That'd make sense if it's not showing in the pairing list. I think the stereo harness has the power line.

Back