Is it not possible to program 2 different climate settings?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cbryan

Is it not possible to have a scheduled time to heat the car in the morning. then have it cool it at a different time in the afternoon??

I have tried to program it to do this. but it keeps switching all of the settings (heat, cool) to all the scheduled times.

Hmm I've had no luck either. Even if you use the app and timer separately it still has this problem.

First time I experienced this problem was:

Timer to cool cabin weekdays just before I'm done work - this timer had been left ON for a few weeks.
One early morning, it was a bit chilly so I used the app to prewarm the car while packing my bag for work. No change to timer.
Come out after work and realized the whole system had been swapped over to HEAT MODE, from the morning and did not go back to COOL. :(
Nothing like having the heater run in a sun soaked car haha.

Sadly not. The climate control timer is a bit basic (at least on the pre-2018 version, I don't know about the newer models) and I suspect because Mitsubishi only gave the programmers a small amount of storage to work with, so it's bit light on configurability. So just one timer per day, and only one mode can be set at a time.

Back