Turn signal - doesn't return easy

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbasjm

Perhaps my previous vehicles were all more sensitive, but I'm finding that the turn signal on my Outlander PHEV often doesn't return to the default position after changing lanes or some turns. I generally don't notice for some time, so I look like a total dweeb driving for blocks with my turn signal still flashing. Anyone else having this problem?

mbasjm said:
Perhaps my previous vehicles were all more sensitive, but I'm finding that the turn signal on my Outlander PHEV often doesn't return to the default position after changing lanes or some turns. I generally don't notice for some time, so I look like a total dweeb driving for blocks with my turn signal still flashing. Anyone else having this problem?

Can't say I've had the problem ... but for lane changes, etc. you know that you can do a "soft press" which lets it blink 6 or 7 times and then stop. It doesn't lock in that way.

Yes , I get the same sometimes but the BMW I had on hire last week was far worse with very little "off" position - often had to flick the lever several times up and down to stop it - leaving following French drivers wondering which way the crazy Rosbif was going? :lol:

Have exactly the same lack of cancellation on the indicator stalk on small steering movements on both my MY16 and MY19 PHEV's.
More delay on left hand turns than right hand.b]
Apart from that niggle L love my MY19 upgrade except that I have had parking sensors retro fitted.
All round improvements on ev, handling and ride.

Big John
MY19 Juro, MY16 GX3+
White
Named "Sparky Too"

Back