Center Console Tray for 2020 Outlander PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzfla01

I was looking on Amazon and other places for a suitable tray insert for the 2020 Outlander PHEV center console. I don't really like the deep console storage. Are there any alternatives as I don't see anything quite yet or maybe their 3rd party manufacturers just don't make them yet.

thanks,

I too looked for a trey for my 2019 Canadian SE-L. I ended up looking through thingiverse.com and was able to find a centre console tray that fits my car. I don't have the file or link with me at home. I was able to use 3D printers at work and print one after some adjustment in terms of dimensions to fit.

If anyone is interested I will upload the file and/or link next week after I get back to work.

Bought from Ali express

Attachments

• ECC1F096-258C-4556-92A9-443F83262534.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 103
  • D136BD59-E83A-4C85-B9B8-63C3056CE646.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 102
jzfla01 said:
I was looking on Amazon and other places for a suitable tray insert for the 2020 Outlander PHEV center console. I don't really like the deep console storage. Are there any alternatives as I don't see anything quite yet or maybe their 3rd party manufacturers just don't make them yet.

thanks,

As far as I know there wasn't really a change from 2018 MY.

You could just order an OEM tray for a 2018 - it would fit.

Back