Max range

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE

Hello,

Just got my first PHEV (2019 update - UK) and, both prior to buying and still now, I've found this forum to be extremely helpful. Thank you, all.

This may have come up in another post but I haven't found it, so please (re)direct accordingly, but: can anyone post their highest (preferably verified) post-charge EV range, please. Yes, I understand the ins and outs of how the guessometer works (and is affected by battery degradation/climate-dependent/driver-dependent etc.), this is purely a simple request to see what the most anyone's had after charging and how long it stayed within that range long enough to be considered a realistic enough figure (so it was a genuinely decent high EV range and not simply a glitch). And, yes, without climate control and 85 USBs attached etc.

Ta,

May not be much use, as it relates to my 2014 4H, but the best reliable figure I ever got was 29 miles. That was from new, which dropped to 26 miles quite quickly. After 4 and a half years, it's now showing 22 miles, and that's about right as to what I can actually achieve. So, for me, the estimated range co-relates reasonably well with real life range, and always has done.

Hi all - my commute to/from work is around 16 miles (if I go through Edinburgh) or 20 miles if I go on the bypass.

However, I've learned that if I go through the streets to work and then use the bypass to go home (18 miles), I can get back with 4 or 5 miles still showing on the guessometer.

Using the shortest drive, I get back with about 2 miles showing but i think it's because a long section of the bypass is downhill, so the car doesn't have to use much power and it puts power back through regeneration.

Bear in mind that this is with the headlights on and the windscreen wipers used on most days but I went for a drive on a 'slow' road (for the majority of it, I was driving between 15-30 mph) and I got 25 miles out of the battery.

Cheers

Bloggsy

41 real kilometers on battery power in our 2013 PHEV (155K on the odometer).
The biggest part of the trip was slow driving on small roads and a long traffic jam.

Back