Does the current Outlander PHEV have a cabin 12v socket?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHEVwannabe

Hey, I test drove a Dynamic Safety PHEV yesterday (with a view to leasing the Dynamic, without the safety pack), one thing I really can't recall is if there was a 12v socket up front. It's not a deal breaker, but I would really like to know!
I found the USB/phone setup to be quite disappointing, you'd think there'd be a dedicated cubby to stow the phone easily, there doesn't seem to have had any thought put into it. (I've read that the rear USB also has a data/Android Auto connection, so if true, my plan would be to run a cable from there to the centre cubby, feels like it would be the neatest solution)

But overall I was very impressed with the car, I don't think anything else would tick so many boxes for me.

The 12v socket is in the front aswell as the back. The front also has the USB slot right under it.

PHEVwannabe said:
my plan would be to run a cable from there to the centre cubby

Can't say for the Dynamic but my 2015 GX4h has the USB connection in the box under the armrest that forms part of the centre console.
This is the one that communicates directly with the head unit if you want to play your phone/ipod music.

At the front of the centre console there is also a 12v accessory/cigarette lighter socket.

Back