Is this a Battery State of Healthy expected report?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexBorro

I'm in process of buying a PHEV 2016 - waiting loan approval - and asked the authorized dealer (Mekenkamp - Bunnik, thanks @Jaapv for recommendation) to send me a "Battery State of Healthy" report.
He sent me the document bellow, but the only think related to the battery is its current capacity. I was expecting some more detailed information on the battery, but since I never saw one, I have no idea how it looks like.

It says the battery current capacity is 32,9A. What is the original capacity of this battery, in mAh (I know it is 12kWh).

Cheers.

Alex.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 42
The delivery capacity would have been about 37.5 A (40 is the nominal value). I would deem this quite acceptable for age and mileage. You can consult with Mekenkamp. They might nave the value when new and can advise you.

We should make a statistic table correlating the PHEV year, mileage, main use (city, roads, etc), main charge mode (slow, fast or only hybrid).
With such table we can have a roughly estimation about what expect for battery degradation.

So if this report the better one an authorized dealer can "officially" provide me about the battery health?

Cheers.

Alex.

Back