Luscombes or Batchelors Yorkshire dealers

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csd4t

So my new to me car when it arrives will need a local main dealer at some time in the future, I'm about equal distance from the above two and also have JCT not much further away. Anybody any experience with them?

I've used Luscombe's in Leeds for the past 2 years. Robin Luscombe is quite hands-on and they seems to be trying quite hard. You will quite often see him posting on FB as well. I'd recommend them.

I've no relationship with them other than as a happy customer

ThudnBlundr said:
I've used Luscombe's in Leeds for the past 2 years. Robin Luscombe is quite hands-on and they seems to be trying quite hard. You will quite often see him posting on FB as well. I'd recommend them.

I've no relationship with them other than as a happy customer

Recommed Luscombe. They pick up your car from home and return it you . Video inspection sent to your mobile.

I wonder how far will Luscombe collect from? I used them last year for my fifth service and also the brake recall and to get the wifi password. However at the time I worked in Leeds so it wasn't an issue dropping the car off and walking to the office. But I don't work there anymore, so would probably have to take a day off work to take the car over and do some shopping or come home on the train. I live near Selby so it might be further than they're prepared to come, given I didn't buy the car from them and it's out of warranty now (just).

But I can thoroughly recommend the service I received from them last year. Very friendly and polite and can't complain about the work they did. Also washed some stubborn tree sap off the roof of the car and gave it a charge before I collected it. Bachelors aren't as easy to get to and from by public transport for me.

I live a bit closer (near Tadcaster), though I've always driven in. They were happy to drop me off in the city centre and even offered to pick me up, though I've previously caught the bus as there's a stop nearby. Not sure what their CV restrictions would allow at present...

Back