Just found me a "new" one...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaapv

The present one being 7 years old, with 150.000 km on nthe clock, I asked my dealer to find me a replacement. He just bought this one for me, about 5000 Euro under the going rate. Mid-2019 2.4 ICE, 15.100 km, Instyle German spec. Very happy, it will arrive end of next week.
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-17 at 13.00.08 (1).jpgWhatsApp Image 2021-02-17 at 13.00.08 (2).jpgWhatsApp Image 2021-02-17 at 13.00.08.jpg

No idea, it is something I never bothered about; I do recall that it was fairly normal according to my dealer at the last service. (they monitor the SOH with each service). I can only say that it is winter, and it will run over 30 km on a charge on average. I know because my commute is 25 km.

In the end it is for the dealer to sort with the next owner.

Well done jaapv! - although perhaps the 5000 Euros discount reflects the pug-ugly facelift design and the fact that its not red :lol:

I'm still toying with an e-Mustang (if Ford ever launch it :roll: ) as we are set to lose the London Congestion Charge exemption for hybrids in October, so I need to change to a full EV car or use public transport to go to work :eek:

BTW I looked at the Skoda website but the Superb Estate is still only a hybrid (so no good either) and the all-electric Enyaq SUV has different sized tyres back & front - must be a tractor! :?

Yeah - it takes it about 15.000 below new, I couldn't pass it up ;) Part of the advantageous price is that it comes from Germany, that gives a tax reduction and the "Chesterfield" leather is a German extra. Actually, I only find the new design tolerable with silvery-grey colours.

Back