kpetrov

Re: mystery navigation symbol

Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:05 am

Markd75 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:27 pm
Can anyone tell me what the symbol is that is indicated in the attached photo.
Sharp right turn ahead to an arrow pointing to an hat. ;)
2018 Outlander PHEV (Canadian)

ThudnBlundr

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:20 am

littlescrote wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:31 am
Moonlander wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:59 am
I think you're missing the point here littlescrote. Markd75 already said he'd looked through the manual and posted here afterwards. You could've easily said what you said originally and still helped him at the same time, but you didn't. I joined this site to find info on my car and to help others if possible.
I get the point. I also get that when he says he looked through the manual several times, he must have just bloke looked rather than properly read it because we all know it's in there.

I'm also here to learn and to help people, but sometimes helping people involves encouraging them to learn to fish, not just throwing a fish at them as they haven't bothered to put any bait on their hook.
You have absolutely no idea about the OP's situation, his mental state, his level of education or even his first language. Is he prone to depression or suicidal thoughts? How does he react to criticism? You have absolutely no idea, but you decide that you know better than him what's best for him. How condescending of you!

BTW, I'm being ironic
2015 GX4hs since 03/18
2015 Renault Zoe R240 owner since 11/17

You may have speed, but I have momentum...Image

greendwarf

Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:14 am

Anyone who adopts the handle "littlescrote" is unlikely to "suffer fools gladly" - a quality that regularly gets me into trouble at work and elsewhere :lol:

I'll leave it to the non-Brits to google what we are on about :roll:

littlescrote

Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:21 am

greendwarf wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:14 am
Anyone who adopts the handle "littlescrote" is unlikely to "suffer fools gladly" - a quality that regularly gets me into trouble at work and elsewhere :lol:
That is a pretty good description of me :D

Moonlander

Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:12 pm

ThudnBlundr wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:20 am
littlescrote wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:31 am
Moonlander wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:59 am
I think you're missing the point here littlescrote. Markd75 already said he'd looked through the manual and posted here afterwards. You could've easily said what you said originally and still helped him at the same time, but you didn't. I joined this site to find info on my car and to help others if possible.
I get the point. I also get that when he says he looked through the manual several times, he must have just bloke looked rather than properly read it because we all know it's in there.

I'm also here to learn and to help people, but sometimes helping people involves encouraging them to learn to fish, not just throwing a fish at them as they haven't bothered to put any bait on their hook.
You have absolutely no idea about the OP's situation, his mental state, his level of education or even his first language. Is he prone to depression or suicidal thoughts? How does he react to criticism? You have absolutely no idea, but you decide that you know better than him what's best for him. How condescending of you!

BTW, I'm being ironic
Ironic - ok, unnecessary - definitely
2016 5HS

Nibbo

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:41 am

kpetrov wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:05 am
Markd75 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:27 pm
Can anyone tell me what the symbol is that is indicated in the attached photo.
Sharp right turn ahead to an arrow pointing to an hat. ;)
:lol: You've cracked it! Its telling you the turn is so sharp you need to 'hold on to your hat' :lol:

Return to “General / Main Outlander PHEV Owners Forum”