Door locks? ACC beeping? Improve sensor beeps? Reward!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

If anyone can help me, please dm me your address and I'll send you a thank you gift.

Door Locks: Is there a way to have it so the doors automatically lock (and presumably the windows turning in, too), after you walk away from the vehicle with the keys or after amount of time?

ACC beeps: The system randomly does little beeps here and there when in ACC - I haven't quite been able to figure out what triggers it (when a car that I'm tracking exits the lane? I feel like I haven't been able to dial this one in

Parking sensors: They beep so much, all the time. Is there a way to dial them down a bit in terms of sensitivity? I've heard this might be possible as a setting over firmware at a dealership, which I'd be happy to do if I have confirmation of whether it's possible and how, so I can confirm with the dealer before driving down (2hr rountrip drive)

Stop beeping when in park : Is there a way to have it so the parking sensors stop beeping once in park, even if I'm parked closely such that it does want to beep. I love having parking sensors, but they're just too sensitive and then they don't seem to turn off when in park, which doesn't make sense.

I'm a huge fan of this vehicle. I've added a Thule wingbar roof rack and am looking to at a rooftop tent at some point this summer. I've even done some good offroading so far and have driven it on snow. I've also added a hitch.

Has anyone had much experience driving through water? If so, how deep do you feel comfortable going given all the electric stuff down there?

Lastly, do you have any cool mods/accessory recommendations? I love taking this vehicle next level as I'm a huge fan

Not sure about the others, but on ours the ACC beeps whenever it "finds" a car and whenever it "loses" a car. You can see a car graphic appearing and disappearing in the central screen whenever this happens

Hey, thx for the response. I'll have to check that out about the central screen. HMU with a direct message w shipping info and I'll hook you up as promised.

Anyone else out there have any ideas on reducing the parking sensor beeping or on the doorlocks?

Back