2020 built Jan 2021 GSR harsh suspension, any one agree ??

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhm210

I have a PHEV GSR built January 2021 I consider the suspension far to hard for the roads in Adelaide, a delightful car to drive when there are no bumps in the road but when even the slightest bump(imperfection in the road surface) I consider the ride too rough.

I too have a 2020 in USA, and I also feel the suspension is quite stiff. I feel every bump.

The suspension has been the same since I took delivery of it 3 weeks ago, it has covered 1045Kms, the rear tyres are not wearing smoothly rough on the edges.Tyres Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422 Plus, pressure 34lbs all round.

I see, I had to look it up. Yes, a car with a "Sports" suspension tune will always feel a bit harsh. I am surprised at this marketing ploy, it does not fit the character of the car at all. The PHEV has always been known for the smoothness of its ride, for asphalt burning on the circuit it would be my last choice.
Trying to make a two ton SUV behave like a Porsche is like trying to teach a Cow the Viennese Waltz.
Maybe you could fit different shock absorbers?

Back