Goodbye everyone

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgilyead

So, after nearly 7 years of driving PHEVs, I am off. Just traded in my MY19 for a used Jaguar i-Pace. Going fully electric at last. Very sad that Mitsubishi is giving up on the UK. I have loved owning my PHEVs and really appreciated the opportunity to get a gentle introduction to the joys of electric motoring. Hope that everyone here continues to enjoy their driving. Good luck and goodbye.

I'll say au revoir rather than goodbye because with Sadiq's re-election here in Lundun the loss of the exemption from the Congestion Charge for hybrids in October is now a certainty (as is probably the zone extension outwards) so I am seriously thinking of also going full electric. Therefore, our paths may cross again - although I'm not sure I can afford an i-pace. :lol:

Well, look forward to meeting again. Whichever EV you go for, I suggest https://www.speakev.com/ as a lively forum. There are sections for most EV brands.

Back