new owner phev

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bart83

hello gents, maybe for some of you this will be stupid question
I can not find secure wheels nut or anti theft nut I don't know how to explain
I looked inside boot
where can I buy this anti theft nut ? I look on ebay but I don't know which one
thank you very much for help

Are you saying that you have lock nuts on the wheels?

But don't have the key/socket?

Your first step is to contact the seller of the car.

If that fails you'll need to find someone who sells the specific type of lock nut, and find out which key/socket is required.

Locking wheel nuts are a third-party accessory. Your dealer should be able to replace them with the original nuts.

jaapv said:
Locking wheel nuts are a third-party accessory. Your dealer should be able to replace them with the original nuts.

Not in the UK (certainly not on my model, anyway) - mine was delivered with locking wheel nuts. I don't know where bart83 is based.

Same with mine but I'm sure a tyre shop would be more used to dealing with this than a Mitsu dealer

I had a similar problem when a garage "misplaced" the locking wheelnut adapter on our Mazda. I went in to our local Mazda dealer, and they were able to try all the adapters they had in for their various cars until they found one that fitted. They were then able to order me a replacement which arrived within a couple of days.

Back