ACC options B0 or D

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saronica

Hi, I have just purchased a PHEV.

Is it possible to have the ACC set on B0, when I tested the car it seemed to default to D when I went onto ACC.

it is a 17MY 4HS

If ACC is adaptive cruise control then no - B0 is not available.. The lowest setting on regeneration while the cruise control is on is B2.

ThudnBlundr said:
Once ACC is engaged, the car manages its own regeneration and braking to slow the car down. The 'B' setting is thus meaningless when it's engaged.

However, I find it useful to set it at B5 as it brakes fractionally faster when you cancel the ACC.

jaapv said:

Did you even check before be so certain?

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/2195313/Mitsubishi-Motors-Outlander-Phev-2021.html?page=256#manual
2021 model
NOTE
 You cannot operate the regenerative brake
controls while the ACC is operating. If doing
so, the buzzer sounds.
 If you turn on the ACC when the select posi-
tion is in "B" (including B0 to B5) position,
the select position is changed to "D" posi-
tion.

Before 2021 the manual say
 The regenerative braking level B0 or B1 cannot
be selected under the cruise control.
The buzzer sounds if you try to select these
levels.

?? You appear to equallly sure - I just confirmed your post

As above ACC controls the B level and defaults back to D (B2) when cancelled. Normal CC (activated by holding down the CC button) can have the B level selected.

littlescrote said:
As above ACC controls the B level and defaults back to D (B2) when cancelled. Normal CC (activated by holding down the CC button) can have the B level selected.
Normal CC when activated can have B levels selected but not B0 and B1. The original question was for B0.

Back