New owner advice please

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoop

I bought a 2014 with only 7000 miles - it was on a Scottish island and only 1000 miles a year . Anyway it genuinely good as new, a question though - how many miles should show on a full charge ? The max we are seeing is 19- is that correct ?

This is a standard FAQ. The milkes shown as so unreliable that the display is commonly called the Guessometer.
The actual range depends on many factors, temperature, road conditions, speed, wind and weather, above all the right foot of the driver.

There's loads of information in Richi's FAQ. Well worth a read before asking a question that's been asked hundreds of times before

https://www.richi.uk/p/mitsubishi-outlander-phev-faq.html

If it has only done 1k per year on an island, that suggests almost all travelled on battery and what limits its life is the number of charge cycles (around 2000). So it is likely to have done a similar number as my 2014 car with 50k on the clock, which returned 22 miles when I monitored it last week.

On the plus side the ICE will be hardly run in :p

Back