Colour

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha... To my surprise, there aren't many of these PHEV in London where I live. Not sure where have all these 10k units been hiding.

And yeah, Grey is boring but still the "logical" choice :)

This is exactly my decision, I like white as it hides dirt better and especially hides scratches better. Also safer as easier to see. However, I have never had a black car and do like them and it seems in movies 4x4s seem to always be black but they show dirt so easily and I can't clean myself (wheelchair user)........And now having been looking at them for months I've just seen a brown option for the first time and quite like it too! I know it's such a 1st world decision but on a £30k car and once you make it you're stuck with it ;)

I was in the situation of two choices, I got to choose the car, the wife got to choose the colour.

So we got the PHEV and we got it in black.

By example washed and cleaned it last Sunday, by end of Monday having driven it to work and back, don't know why I even bothered.

I would have gone with the grey if I had had that choice, as grey hides dirt so much better.

Ozukus said:
By example washed and cleaned it last Sunday, by end of Monday having driven it to work and back, don't know why I even bothered..
I have white and for the next six months will probably wash the car only a couple of times for purely that reason.

Having had a black car followed by nearly black, I went for Frost white this time. I would have had silver if available. White is much better than black at not showing the dirt.
When I lived in Suffolk where the water is very hard I had to polish the car if I wanted it to look good, or leather it to make it look presentable.

Then I moved to Devon where the water is very soft. No more polishing needed, even on the black, although leathering still made it look a bit better.

My white Outlander, washed in soft water dries shiny and streak free every time. No more black for me ;)

Back