Pre heat

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojoxx

Just a quick one ! I had the pre heat set to 7.20 and as it had been charging all night knew it would be fully charged so i went to turn it off/on to help fill the battery after pre heat had finished and to my joy heard the clicks/pops of the charging port that came on as the timer kicked in ! The charging light is also on . Another good point for the car ( which i can't fault as well as this forum ) happy new year

After running pre-heat on a car with a full battery, it didn't seem to charge automatically. So now I set a charge timer (ending at midnight) to come on at the same time as the pre-heat timer. But mine is always charged before midnight

Sorry i wasn't very clear in my post - your reply was exactly what i was expecting so at 7.20 ( the time the heater was due to start with the app) i went outside to switch off and on again to start the charging again .. and before i got to the switch that is when i heard it start accepting charge and if i put my ear to the bottom of the windscreen i could hear the heater working . So it looks like mine does indeed accept a suplimentory charge whilst the heating is on -- happy days !! And i have just realised i forgot to charge her up last night oh the joys of babysitting

Back