Missing part

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revboy

Hi,

Recently bought a 2017 PHEV that needs a little work. Can anyone let me know what is supposed to attach to this cable please? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
ZzAFMw.jpg

Not sure, but this looks like the space in between the rear motor control unit and the on board charger, am I correct?

In that case this would be the place where the AC power supply unit is fitted

If it is the optional AC power outlet converter, this wasn't generally available in Europe.

There will almost certainly be loads of connectors that never had anything plugged in - the looms are fairly generic, and so options that don't apply in the country it was sold or on that trim level.

Very true - I once had an end of range Mark 1 Capri built out of all the left over bits they wanted to get rid of. :lol:

It was 1300cc with the 3 litre power bulge bonnet, twin headlights, GT bucket seats fore & aft, Rostyle wheels and a white vinyl roof - extremely pretty - and the wiring loom was for the Swedish export model but still connected up the GT dashboard goodies etc. A cheap to run babe magnet :cool:

Are you aware of the significance of the Orange cable? It is part of the drive battery circuit i.e. 300 volts DC, extremely dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

Back