REMOTE HEATER HACK not working 2019 model....help please?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIKOwner

Hi,

I've just had a new 2019 4H to replace my old 2015 gx3+. On the old one I had the REMOTE HEATER HACK done on the key and it worked without issues. I used to set the heating/cooling mode required in the App once, from then just activated it from the key double press when required.

Now the 2019 4H has the new App (called: Remote ctrl - on Android) and I can't seem to figure out how I need to initiate the App correctly to allow the remote to work directly? Is there something I've missed in the new App? Or alternatively is it likely that the sparky from work who did the key hack for has made a mistake?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Regulo said:
I think you'll find it won't work on later models, possibly from 2017 on. Unless anyone has had any success recently?

Hi Regulo,

Thanks for feedback, that might explain why I couldn't find any more recent information on it. I'll do some more digging for confirmation.

Guess I'll be stuck with the clunky App interface if I need it, should we get any snow this winter!!

Cheers.
Simon

Yep, self confirmed this seems to no longer work from the 2017 models on wards and physically confirmed on my new 2019 4h model.

I'd been in the correct thread, but only looked at the end of it, alas earlier in the thread was the info I'd missed.

Thanks again.
Simon

See this pst on the main forum for the android remote app... it's a pain but it works...

https://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4735

Back