Local dealer no longer Mitsubishi agent

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birtiephev

I now own my second Outlander PHEV. Started with a 3H in 2014 and upgraded to a 4HS in late 2017. The vehicles have been brilliant and have found them ideal for my motoring need.
I have just been informed that my local dealer is no longer authorised to sell or service my PHEV and there are no other agents in my area.
Has anyone any idea about how I get back up for my vehicle for breakdown and also service still due under warranty.

This happened when my dealer "citroen" closed down. I rang Citroen , and also Citizen advice Bureau.., and was advised warranty is with car and not dealer. You will have to find nearest dealer for warranty work and if covered under they do it for free. As far as I know you can get your car serviced with any VAT registered garage But would advice stick to dealer, as many don't have a clue.

birtiephev said:
I now own my second Outlander PHEV. Started with a 3H in 2014 and upgraded to a 4HS in late 2017. The vehicles have been brilliant and have found them ideal for my motoring need.
I have just been informed that my local dealer is no longer authorised to sell or service my PHEV and there are no other agents in my area.
Has anyone any idea about how I get back up for my vehicle for breakdown and also service still due under warranty.
As said above: ask Mitsubishi Customer Service for advice. I am sure that the expertise of your present garage is not lost. They will still be able to obtain the parts.

Back