PHEV Watchdog for all.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a way to display the instantaneous motors power ? The closer I get from this was calculating the power multiplying the generic battery current by battery voltage.
Displaying the A/C motor power would be nice as well.

Cheers..

Alex.

v1.1.8 now available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=phev.watchdog

Added support for Kia XCeed PHEV model (Build: 2020DEC26)
Fixed capacity for Kia Optima SW PHEV (Build: 2020DEC26)
Fixed charge and capacity calculation for Kia/Hyundai PHEV models (Build: 2020DEC26)
Fixed display SoC calculation (Build: 2020DEC26)
Fixed capacity/SoH widget not drawing (Build: 2020DEC26)
Fixed internet activity tab indicator (Build: 2020DEC26)
Fixed compass display (Build: 2020DEC26)
Several other minor bug fixes (Build: 2020DEC26)
Several adjustments to the widget screens (Build: 2020DEC26)

Is this the right place to ask for enhancements?

I would like to have automatic orientation and not set it via the settings if possible. I run the app in the car in landscape mode but find it easier to check my trips etc later in portrait. If the app could flip orientation when I flip the phone that would be great... pretty please?

FWIW I'm running the app on an Android 11 Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Car is a 4hs MY2017 import from the UK to Ireland.

Hey guys will the watchdog app work on 2023 models?

Also I have a Vgate vLinker MC+ Bluetooth OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for iPhone iOS, Android & Windows is this the right choice?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Very nice explanation but still I am unable to match the data to the pictograms in the following screen.

Which parameter is which?

Are there somewhere description and explanation on what ate these parameters mean in PACK section one by one.

What is actually my battery state. Understood only that Deterioration is 19%. Does it mean that my battery is 81% new?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3348.jpeg
    IMG_3348.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 29
Back