No WIFI Signal - WIFI Reset not possible

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n292ea

Hey,

two days ago i bought a 2014 Outlander PHEV with the INTENSE package. The WIFI System must be in ( i checked it with a VIN Decoder as well)
Now i´m trying to connect my phone with the car but everything i checked on the internet won´t work :)
I do the steps with : CLOSE THE DOOR - CLICK ON START- DIRECTLY PRESS LOCK/UNLOCK 10 times. I also disonnect the 12V Battery for a Minute but nothing worked. I won´t here a signal and i see no WIFI Network .. REMOTE..

What do i´m wrong ? Is there any troubleshooting where you can help me with that problem ?

Best wishes from Western Germany
Eric

I notice that your steps leave out; 'make sure all the doors and windows are closed'

Note that the car has to be 'Ready' before you start the procedure (i.e. must press the brake pedal before pressing start) and the ten alternate clicks must be completed within 10 seconds of the start button being pressed.

This is a fun subject :lol:

The procedure for first registration is:

Close the door(s)
Press the start button WITHOUT your foot on the brake to go into accessory mode.
Press the unlock / lock button 5 times.

You should then hear a beep. One beep means it is ready to register.
Subsequent beeps means devices are already registered (1 beep per device).

ONLY 2 devices are permitted.

If you hear more than the registration beep then I would recommend clearing all previously registered devices by doing the above but the unlock/lock 20 times.

Then.... you need to make sure you have the correct version of the app and a supported device.
If your vehicle has had the 'latest' security updates then you must ensure you have the latest app otherwise you may need an older version which is no longer available in the play store. The old version only works with Android 4.4 and below (as far as I could work out anyway).
I have never got the latest version to work !!

Let us know how you get on.

Back