I'm hoping someone can tell me I'm wrong on how I'm doing this ... but on my Canada model 2020 GT I can't believe that making a phone call over bluetooth is so complicated.
The system connects with my phone and has downloaded the contact list. No problems.
And, yes, I have read the manual (quite painful to read!). And, no, it didn't help.
But, the best I can do is:
1. Register a name with a voice-tag
2. Press <call> on the steering wheel.
3. Wait for the system to wake
4. Say <TELEPHONE>. Note: not "phone" or "call"
5. Wait for the prompt
6. Say the tag <somename>
7. Wait while the system repeats the command and EVERY NUMBER in the tag
9. Wait while it says <dialing> and repeats EVERY NUMBER in the tag
10. Wait hoping it works
I'm sure I'm missing a step to make it faster and easier. Yes?
The terrible manual states that with at BT connection I can simply press the <phone> button and say the contact name. Nope.