Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is an old discussion but new owner and want to perform this procedure. But how does one go about getting the drivers for the mut-3 software. I saw in an older post about sending money to a PayPal account.

Now I'm stuck. My car is in its charging phase of the DBCAM. What happens if I turn on the car to wind up the window?

EDIT: I found the drivers. The seller finally gave me a straight answer among the bucketloads of software they supplied. The file was openport2_setup_1004341.exe

I'm a bit stuck finding the drivers that came with my device (as in step 3). The Aliexpress seller has supplied so many different pieces of software but nothing that looks like basic drivers.

The closest thing I found to a driver was "mini vic driver for toyota.msi". Will that work? Does anyone have a link to the correct drivers for the "Inc. OpenPort 2.0 REV E 1234"?

The description of my plug is "Full Chip Openport 2.0 ECU FLASH open port 2 0 Auto Chip Tuning OBD 2 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool For Mercedes Benz J2534 Scanner" btw. It has 320 reviews so you can tell if it the one I've got.

CharlieMac said:
Now I'm stuck. My car is in its charging phase of the DBCAM. What happens if I turn on the car to wind up the window?

EDIT: I found the drivers. The seller finally gave me a straight answer among the bucketloads of software they supplied. The file was openport2_setup_1004341.exe

I'm a bit stuck finding the drivers that came with my device (as in step 3). The Aliexpress seller has supplied so many different pieces of software but nothing that looks like basic drivers.

The closest thing I found to a driver was "mini vic driver for toyota.msi". Will that work? Does anyone have a link to the correct drivers for the "Inc. OpenPort 2.0 REV E 1234"?

The description of my plug is "Full Chip Openport 2.0 ECU FLASH open port 2 0 Auto Chip Tuning OBD 2 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool For Mercedes Benz J2534 Scanner" btw. It has 320 reviews so you can tell if it the one I've got.
You can use the original driver from tactrix website.
https://www.tactrix.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=38&Itemid=61

Regarding the window down during the procedure I made the same mistake. I don't remember exactly what happened after I have turn it on to close it... rather it continued or I started the procedure again but it didn't take any extra time, unless your vehicle has been charging for long.

mohinder said:
Hi
I prepared a short movie as an instruction.

There are few steps missing in the video.
After the BMU reset one have to manually enter the battery age and vehicle mileage before proceeding with DBCAM.

I am wondering if anyone has any updated contact information for Nikolay, or if there may be another way to find the software? His Facebook has an email address as preferred way to contact him, but he didn't/couldn't get back to me. Likely due to events in his home country

I am wondering if anyone has any updated contact information for Nikolay, or if there may be another way to find the software? His Facebook has an email address as preferred way to contact him, but he didn't/couldn't get back to me. Likely due to events in his home country
This is his email: [email protected]
Two days ago he was active in his forum, should reply if you have an direct question.

Successfully reseted my PHEV BMU - get 95% (38Ah) using MIni VCI cable, recommended at Nikolay's forum:
https://forum.kolyandex.su/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81... and following instructions there:
https://forum.kolyandex.su/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=206
Now the question is: how to get 100% (40Ah) at next reset? :)
You are destroying the battery like that. Your happiness will be short lived.
Should not do only reset but an DBCAM after to measure and write down the battery actual capacity into BMU

Back