Exhaust for a 2014 phev old style

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbybuttons

Hi , the exhaust on my 2014 phev is split near the front and a new part has been on order with mitsubishi for 2 months already and now been extended to end of Feb. I've managed to find one on eBay off a phev 2016 for less than half mitsubishi cost . The guy seems to think it'll fit ok but I'm not so sure . The garage won't weld the part whilst on the car and are worried taking the whole exhaust off will break it further . Anyone know if it's likely to fit the same?

I'd say it's likely, but not guaranteed. Have you tried searching parts suppliers to see if the part number is the same for an aftermarket replacement for each MY? Or a Mitsubishi parts fiche if they are available online anywhere?

We have but there is no after market parts made unfortunately can only get the parts from Mitsubishi and they keep delaying the shipping time months at a time 😕

Who is supposed to be doing the fitting? If it is the dealer, then they can confirm whether a 2016 exhaust will fit. Even if it is an independent then Mitsu can have no reason to withhold the info, as they are unable to supply the part themselves - lean on them :idea:

Yes main dealer is supplying and fitting . I'm going to call them in the morning to check. Can only find comparison for a 2016 phev and a 2014 non phev which are obviously different from mitsubishi parts website .

I believe that the exhaust comprises of just 3 main parts.

Front cat
Item 13100
Part number: 1570C519

Centre pipe
Item 13320
Part number: 1570D241

Rear silencer
Item 13542
Part number: 1571B651

I'm quite sure that 2014 to 2018 are all the same.

115_510D00652Y.jpg

MrPastry said:
I believe that the exhaust comprises of just 3 main parts.

Front cat
Item 13100
Part number: 1570C519

Centre pipe
Item 13320
Part number: 1570D241

Rear silencer
Item 13542
Part number: 1571B651

I'm quite sure that 2014 to 2018 are all the same.

115_510D00652Y.jpg

Thanks you , I have heard back from mitsubishi finally who have confirmed the exhaust will fit . Happy days . Just had to buy a new ring seal.

The guy delivering the exhaust has offered to fit it. He wouldnt give a price as he wants to see how easy the old one comes off first . What should I expect to pay to remove and fit a new one roughly just so I know I'm not being ripped off. Thanks

Back