DBCAM report for MY17, 42k miles - battery at 79%

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRV8

Hi All,

Just joined as hoping to purchase an Outlander in the coming days and looks like this forum will be an essential tool to ownership!

For a car I'm very interested in (4h, MY17, 42k miles) I requested a DBCAM be carried out and received the report that had been sent from Mitsubishi UK. Hopefully you can see the files attached.

Would really welcome any thoughts on this report and if battery condition looks ok please. I was told the battery level is 79% (up from 78% before DBCAM). What sort of EV mileage might I expect from this?

Many thanks!
Nick

Attachments

• Outlander PHEV MY17 DBCAM report 42k_Page_3.jpg
    Outlander PHEV MY17 DBCAM report 42k_Page_3.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Outlander PHEV MY17 DBCAM report 42k_Page_2.jpg
    Outlander PHEV MY17 DBCAM report 42k_Page_2.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Outlander PHEV MY17 DBCAM report 42k_Page_1.jpg
    Outlander PHEV MY17 DBCAM report 42k_Page_1.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 92
I think it only ever charges to 80% so yours is pretty much as new.
Never had a report done on mine but then it only has 25k miles on it.
I get between 17-20miles but I do live in a very hilly area which can dramatically reduce the range.

Nibbo said:
I think it only ever charges to 80% so yours is pretty much as new.
Never had a report done on mine but then it only has 25k miles on it.
I get between 17-20miles but I do live in a very hilly area which can dramatically reduce the range.
The state of health is related to those 80% it can be charged to.
So his is at 79% of those 80%. Not as new but 20% less than new.

Mine is 2018 at 88% 43k kilometres.

I would say you'll probably get about 20 miles but hills and quick driving are range killers. The only way to really judge before purchase is an extended test drive. :idea:

Thanks for feedback!
Think I'm going to go ahead with purchase. Seems like pot luck in terms of what battery condition you inherit - but at least I have a clear idea what I'm starting with and will just try to look after it and mainly use granny charger. The rest of car looks in great condition and buying from Humphries & Parks dealer who at least seem to know the Outlanders very well.

Is the PHEV watchdog app worth using?

LRV8 said:
Is the PHEV watchdog app worth using?

For what? Giving yourself stomach cancer with the constant stress of looking for battery degradation that may or may not come and which you can do nothing about? I'd just get it and enjoy driving it unencumbered by data overload.

Back