Default settings

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SS2115

Still learning it but loving my PHEV.
3 days driving it locally about 40klms and the motor still hasn't kicked in and I've 12 klms electric range remaining.

Questions:
Is there a way to change the default of B2 to B5. I live in a hilly area and for local driving the B5 gives me both the one foot driving and the prolonged battery life - what I lose going up a hill I regain a percentage of it using B5 down the same hill.
So I think (if its possible) that I'd like my default to be B5 and I choose to 'loosen it up' on a longer/different drive rather than having to change it to B5 every time I get in the car.

Secondly, I saw a post on a workaround for the 8" screen to return to the last used screen each time the car is used, but I cannot locate it. I think it had something to do with splitting the screen with another application.
I'd like to keep the Energy screen up by default - at least for a few months till I get used to the charging and watching my klms available, but this screen disappears every time the car is stopped. Can someone point me to the post or give me instructions?

Back