Scrolling through saved DAB stations

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam4145

Hi All

I just bought a 2019 PHEV model and am having problems with the DAB. I have saved my favourite stations and using the touch screen, that's fine - I select the one I want. But when I use the steering wheel control to scroll through stations, it just scrolls through the main index of stations, not my favourites. Is there a way to change this so I can scroll through my preferred stations without having to keep reaching out to touch them on the screen?

Also what does the 'off' button on the key fob do?! Can't seem to work that one out or find it in the manual!

Guessing there is no way then? I still haven't found one. Just doesn't seem like a very good safety design that one has to let go of the wheel and look at the screen to change to one's preferred/saved stations like this.

Hi,

The 'off' button tells the car to ignore the charging shedules which may or may not have been set up on the head unit menus. This allows you to charge immediately and not wait for the sheduled time. - If you look closely there's a clock image on the button. Take a look in the manual, you may have to press it twice. Haven't used it myself yet.

Can't say anything about DAB channels.

Ok cool thanks, that sounds right. I doubt it's a feature I'd use as I just plug it in and charge, I don't bother about setting it for a certain time.

Nothing on the radio stations query then? Guessing it can't be done - poor design flaw, that but not a major issue.

I'd be glad to help mate, but haven't listened to any radio in the last few years. YouTube Premium for me with Android Auto.
If I need radio, i'd still put it through the phone, the internet radio has better sound quality anyway.

Back