2018 GT 61000 miles

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copewithit

They wouldn't let me take it elsewhere to have it checked out. And I do see why.... I'd have to take it to a different Mitsubishi dealer, and that dealer would certainly tell me all sorts of things are of concern so I'd buy one from them instead.
Anyway, I bought it, and within my 5 day return period I bought Watchdog and a scanner.

63.8% SOH

The car has 61,000 miles on it.

I don't have much experience with the app, but I DO know that people complain when their SOH is below 80%. Thinking this one is ridiculously bad.
Also, the Fan has always been 10% each time I've looked. It is 30-something degrees this week where I live though.

I complained to the GM of the dealership, and I have an appointment in 2 days for them to check it out for themselves.
I love the Outlander other than the fact that I can go about 12 miles before the battery is empty.... on NORMAL driving mode low speed travel mostly.

Any thoughts about what I can expect the dealer to say, or what options I can bring up to them if they don't tell me they'll replace it?

Thank you....

SOC20221210.PNG
SOC20221210a.PNGSOC20221210b.PNG

Don't have anything to add but want to thank you for posting this- we just picked up a 2018 GT with 31K miles and think the SOH may not be great (getting about 15 miles on a full charge for flat city driving with little or no accessories running).

Did not know about Watchdog, but already have a Bluetooth scanner (although it might be too old to be compatible).

I'll get set up and post back with what I find.

Tim

Back