Let's stop ICEheat, when cold...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mort: Same story with my Canadian 2018 PHEV. First two years worked perfectly. Now it is an ICE car for half of the year. No help from the dealer, in fact I think they know all about this but wont let on. I have tried getting a hold of someone at MMCanada, but they will not let you email or talk with anyone who knows about the car.
I would love to hear from someone who has had luck getting their car returned to its " as purchased " condition. Contact info would be helpful too.

Help! Please
John Wilson

I have a 2019 PHEV and even here in San Diego the EV button doesn’t work if the temperature outside is below 56!!!!!!!
Clearly with all AC and everything off…
But I also have a bigger problem: my battery is deteriorating and now is charging only 5.8KW!
What? 50%? I’m going to ask for warranty replacement
What do you think?

As it shows empty with 30% left in the battery, that means your SOH is just under 70%. If like here they run a DBCAM to recalibrate the BMS to the actual capacity (as opposed to its estimate), you'll probably revert to over 70% so won't be eligible for a warranty claim.

Hi everyone! New to the forum, having just purchased a 2018 Outlander PHEV. Having the same issue posted here. I am not knowledgeable about cars, so I haven;t been able to grasp everything posted, but is it fair to say that there is not a solution for this issue? Tryign to figure this out quickly, as I could return the car to CarMax, but only have 1 week left to do so. Thank you for your guidance!

Back