Outlander PHEV 2022 not charging

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamtwister302

Earlier today I went to a chargepoint charger and plugged it in, first time at chargepoint, and it was saying "waiting for vehicle" after is was plugged in and didn't charge. After this encounter with the chargepoint, now my home charger isn't charging either.

The chargepoint was the 6.6kW charger type, and home charger is 120v, 12A (8A setting also no different).

Only had this car for a month. I never succeeded at a level 2 public charger on J1772 plug.

My home charger (that came with the car) charging is blinking, but there's no charging indication inside the car and it doesn't charge.

Fuse blown in car? Defective car?

Any ideas?

Verified the J1772 plug on the car. One of the pins (bottom right one) was pushed in so far there was only 1mm of it sticking out. Took a piece of wire and stuffed it into the plug and it made the connection, started charging normally. Will send it to dealership for them to replace or fix the j1772 plug on the car.

Back