Does Anyone have a Outlander PHEV 2023 Shop Manual

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowOnCash

Hello Guys - I need to confirm a PTC battery heater on a Outlander PHEV to see if the heater is shown in the shop manual.

Also does anyone know if a 2023 shop manual is available in PDF form

Thanks in advance! Mike

There's a free-to-download (probably older model) maintenance manual here...

http://mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/outlander_phev/online/Service_Manual_2014/spec/pdf/PDI_524550484556_19_003_ENG_100.pdf

...though I can't say if it will meet your need. Good luck.

Thanks so much - the link is the Pre-Delivery manual - however there are so many changes on the newer generation 23 models even older shop manuals ae not much help.

Mike

Not sure if this is helpful since it may be a US version, but perhaps it has enough info to help https://carmanuals2.com/make/mitsubishi/outlander-phev

Thanks for the reply - be careful on these so-called manual sites since they will ask you to load software opening your computer to scammers. I just tried this site and they are asking to install a program in my browser - only download manuals from the manufacture to be safe.

Mike

Thank you and good warning!

I didn't get the notice to download anything and was able to get the pdf manual.

But then I'm using DNS adguard to block pop ups and adverts but good shout as many don't use these.

LowOnCash said:
Thanks for the reply - be careful on these so-called manual sites since they will ask you to load software opening your computer to scammers. I just tried this site and they are asking to install a program in my browser - only download manuals from the manufacture to be safe.

Mike
Good grief! What they tried to install on your browser?
This is an owner manual in the link and it won't say if you have or not an PTC battery heater.
It is already confirmed by multiple sources that there isn't a PTC heater on 2023 PHEV.

This is not a manufacture web site - it is a private business which provides a service for selling your data.

I have no idea why Mitsubishi doe not provide a link for their manuals on line, I have talked to corporate and they just push me off. Nearly every other manufacture has a link on their corporate web site for manuals.

I might also mention that I contacted Corporate tech service over 3 moths ago regarding questions on the battery and PTC heater on some models and while they have called back four times they still refuse to answer my questions.

Mike

I will gladly share my browsing history on my browser that don't keep history anyway for such service.
Here I downloaded and sharing it (link active for 6 days). I don't know what data those free sharing services may collect...
https://filebin.net/icsa64ud9ugs15di

You can check very easily if you have an PTC heater... Just open the fuse box and voila PTC heater fuses or not.

Back